Digital Display & Affiliate Manager
One of the leading websites for family research in the world, Findmypast has helped to transform the way people learn about their ancestors. With over 9 billion historical records, we work tirelessly to digitise the world’s archives and help people discover and share their family stories. 18 million users have registered with our products and services around the world, which include Findmypast, Genes Reunited, and the British Newspaper Archive.
We’re a British-owned company of 150 based in Shoreditch, London and Dundee, Scotland, with offices in Ireland and the United States. We work in small, cross-functional teams to solve customer and business problems. Our work combines technology and innovation with personal human stories, and we enjoy celebrating success together. There are tech demos weekly, a monthly lunch for everyone, and parties and charity activities during the year. In a continuous learning environment and a fast-moving market, there are real opportunities to gain new experiences and make a lasting mark on our product, business, and customers.
You will be the owner of the Display, Affiliate & Paid Social marketing funnel for the business. Are you an ambitious and talented programmatic expert with experience working on the Google stack, and an array of networks, to deliver highly personalised display campaigns, build out our affiliates program and our paid social channel? If so, this could be the right role for you.
We’re looking for a confident Performance Manager to join our growing team in London and make this role their own. You will improve reach and conversion from the Display and Paid social channels and enhance our affiliate network through iterative improvement. This will be crucial to achieving success for us in 2019. You will be responsible for directly implementing strategy; working alongside PPC, SEO and Analytics specialists.
You will show continual ROI and look for channel improvements through on-site developments and new partners. This role will work closely with other Performance Marketers, Product Owners and our Analytics and Design teams.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Display strategy and implementation across prospecting and retargeting to drive improvements in reach, traffic generation and conversion – across multiple geographical markets.
- On-boarding new Display technology or publishers as required.
- Integrating these channels into a broader content strategy alongside other specialists.
- Enhancing and continually optimising affiliate network.
- Working with new and existing partners to enhance reach.
- Building out the paid social channel ensuring that social performance is optimised for the top of the funnel acquisition of customer interests.
What We Are Looking For
- Previous experience in a Programmatic display role using the GMP stack.
- Experience working with a variety of creative formats.
- An ability to see insights in data and to use these to make commercially-focused recommendations.
- Previous examples of successful brand and direct response Programmatic campaigns you have run.
- Previous experience in affiliates program management.
- Google Accreditation and proficient in MS office.
- Strong commercial acumen; can link behaviours to business benefit and build compelling business cases.
- Google Analytics skills (or similar tools).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player with proven ability to work autonomously.
- A "self starter" and pragmatic attitude.
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience with technical tracking tag implementation via GTM
We're passionate about making FMP a great place to work and setting people up to succeed. Benefits include:
- Life Assurance
- Health cash plan
- Dental cash plan
- 26 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Corporate gym discounts
- Cycle to work
- Season travel tickets
- Monthly Company Lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen and fresh fruit
- Regular Social Events
- Subscription to Findmypast website
Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, we regret we are unable to contact you unless you are shortlisted for the selection process.