Brand & Partnerships Manager
One of the leading websites for family research in the world, Findmypast has helped to transform the way people discover their ancestors. We work tirelessly to digitise and preserve the world's national archives for future generations to enjoy. We're a British-owned company with 18 million registered users across a plethora of websites including Findmypast (UK/US/IE/AU), Genes Reunited and The British Newspaper Archive. Our goal is to make discovery seamless for our users by surfacing the most relevant and personalised experience – drawing from the inventory of our 8 billion records.
What you'll do here:
- Development of brand and value propositions across the Findmypast family of websites.
- Strategic lead on facilitating market research projects
- Lead creative asset strategy (particularly around display, video, social) – including external agency recruitment and measurement.
- Strategy development, negotiation and execution of brand partnerships
- Strategy development and leadership in execution of affiliate partnerships.
- Management of Marketing Exec.
- Manage external agencies responsible for creative development
- Champion the brand internally, ensuring all aspects of the product and marketing align with and are consistent with the ethos, guidelines and goals of the brand
- At least 6 years online marketing experience with strong background in digital channels
- Ability to develop consumer brand and marketing strategies
- Experience in creative development
- Understanding of content-led subscription based businesses and methods to engage prospects
- Proven track record of successfully initiating and delivering market leading brand communications
- Excellent communications skills and ability to influence and build key relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Innovative and driven with a desire to succeed
- Creative thinking – testing new ideas or technologies constantly
- Management of direct reports and external agencies
- Excellent organisation skills
- Working well within and across teams
- Strong communication skills