US Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a well-rounded digital marketing leader with consumer product and commercial experience to grow our US business. Family history is a high-growth market that is changing quickly, with the introduction of new social products and technologies such as consumer DNA tests. As a key player in the global family history industry, Findmypast has more billions of historical records and millions of registered users worldwide, and has helped transform the way people learn about their ancestors. We want a US marketing lead who is excited to bring the Findmypast proposition to new audiences in the US, to grow our brand awareness and increase our market share.
- This role has a broad and varied remit with a strong commercial focus. The role reports into the Chief Revenue Officer, and works in close collaboration with UK-based marketing, product, analytics and finance colleagues.
- Drive activities to profitably grow Findmypast’s US customer base. Execute positioning, pricing and channel strategies to improve conversion and retention in the North American market. Report on North American commercial performance.
- Ensure a consistent and relevant brand voice and product proposition that is tuned to our North American audience, from site and CRM activities to trade shows, based on a deep and evidence-based approach to understanding our North American customers and market.
- Build a lean marketing team in the US, using agencies to test product-market fit. You’ll guide digital advertising, social and CRM strategy and will provide insight that drives performance in each area.
- Be a spokesperson for our brand in the US , you’ll be comfortable engaging with PR, building relationships with key industry figures, relevant media outlets and influencers.
- Experience working in a digital consumer environment, preferable as a country or market manager
- Data-driven and analytical, you’ll use metrics to guide your decisions
- Confident driving GTM strategy, collaborating on campaigns with cross-functional leads in creative teams
- Proven track record deliverying results across digital advertising and social channels
- Collaborative, an excellent communicator and influencer at all levels
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, can-do, growth environment
- A demonstrable interest in family history (historical records, family trees, research methodologies) and passionate about customer experience
- Occasional travel to our UK offices
Please apply now!