Talent Acquisition Manager
We’re hiring an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to partner across our teams in London and Dundee. Based in Shoreditch, you will work with a large degree of autonomy, primarily focusing on: Product, Engineering, Analytics & Marketing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on an existing recruitment function and deliver a best in class service.
One of the leading websites for family research in the world, Findmypast has helped to transform the way people learn about their ancestors. With over 9 billion historical records, we work tirelessly to digitise the world’s archives and help people discover and share their family stories. 18 million users have registered with our products and services around the world, which include Findmypast, Genes Reunited, and the British Newspaper Archive.
What you will be doing
- Embed yourself, understanding team culture and articulating Findmypast’s EVP
- Manage the end to end hiring process for all roles from sourcing to onboarding
- Own the talent acquisition function from choosing sourcing channels to defining processes
- Delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Partner with teams in employer branding initiatives
- Agreeing a set of metrics and measures to look back retrospectively and find ways to improve and innovate
- Experience in an inhouse role in a technology business / digital domain
- A self-improver that wants to innovate
- Experience handling competing priorities in a fast paced growth environment
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Experience direct sourcing via: X Ray, boolean, APIs, meetups and so on
Please apply now!